Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA)

For non-citizens classified as Texas residents.

If you are a foreign student or non-citizen, you may be eligible to be classified as a Texas resident for tuition purposes. If so, you may also be eligible to receive state financial aid. Please complete the following forms for the appropriate academic year.